GAME SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
The setup instructions reflect CEC_KIT_PC.
CEC_KIT_LITE_PC (LITE version) does not include a joystick. The controller provides pedaling feedback (forward only). Use a secondary game controller or keyboard to steer your character in the game.
Following in-game controls are provided:
- Move forward: pedal forward
- Move backward: pedal backward
- Steer Left: move joystick knob left
- Steer Right: move joystick knob right
- Fly Up: move joystick knob backward (with "C" button released)
- Fly Down: move joystick knob forward (with "C" button released)
Using the setup utility configure Cyber ExerCycle to KEYBOARD MODE (follow the link for more details).
Using the setup utility configure Cyber ExerCycle LITE to KEYBOARD MODE (follow the link for more details).
Close the setup program.
Start the game. No configuration is required.
Depending on your computer, you can improve the visual effects by adjusting quality and speed settings (see preferences, graphics options). In order to reduce the load times of previously visited places, increase the cache size (see preferences, advanced options)
Universal Timer Ltd is not responsible for content of the games. Please contact respective game manufacturer for game support.