GAME SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
The setup instructions reflect CEC_KIT_PC.
CEC_KIT_LITE_PC (LITE version) does not include a joystick. The controller provides pedaling feedback (forward only). Use a secondary game controller or keyboard to steer your character in the game.
Following in-game controls are provided:
- Change camera view/change direction when walking: move joystick knob up/down/left/right (with "C" button released)
- Move forward: pedal forward. Depending on your pedaling speed your character will walk or run. Run button is activated when pedaling at the top speed.
- Move backward: pedal backward
- Slide Left/Right: move joystick knob left/right (with "C" button pressed)
- Attack: "Z" button (with "C" button released)
- Activate: "Z" button (with "C" button pressed)
- Ready Weapon: shake the joystick side-to-side (with "C" button pressed)
- Jump: shake the joystick up and down
- Sprint: when running move joystick knob forward (with "C" button pressed)
- Shout: shake the joystick side-to-side (with "C" button released)
Using the setup utility configure Cyber ExerCycle to KEYBOARD and MOUSE MODE (follow the link for more details).
Using the setup utility configure Cyber ExerCycle LITE to KEYBOARD MODE (follow the link for more details).
Close the setup program.
While playing the game, you can use console mode to enable/disable some of the game features to help you play. To enter console just press ~ key on your keyboard and type the command followed by ENTER.
For example to turn on invulnerability type "tgm" command. To prevent creatures from attacking you type "tcai" command.
Please note that the game may sometimes reverse walking/running action. Press Toggle Always Run button to set the correct mode.
Start the game. Configure the game controls as per the screens below:
Adjust camera view joystick knob sensitivity by adjusting look sensitivity.
Enjoy the game:
Game configuration for reference only.
Universal Timer Ltd is not responsible for content of the games. Please contact respective game manufacturer for game support.