KEYBOARD & MOUSE MODE
- Connect Cyber ExerCycle controller to the PC.
- Start the setup utility.
- Click on the CONNECT button.
- Set the maximum speed to define your exercise effort (how fast do you need to pedal in RPM - revolutions per minute). For example, if you set the maximum speed to 40rpm, your pedaling speed of 3/4 of maximum speed will activate the keyboard output. 40 is the easiest, 185 is the hardest setting.
- Pedaling forward above the set speed activates '=' key. In some games this can be used as boost or running feature.
- Click on the KEY and Mouse MODE button to save the new settings.
- Close the setup program.
The setup instructions reflect CEC_KIT_PC.
Keyboard and Mouse Mode provides the following controls:
Please note; it takes a minimum of 1 full crank rotation to update the controller output. Constant pedaling will create constant output.
In keyboard and mouse mode,the controller can be configured to output a character each time there is a full rotation of the cranks (similar to Raw Feedback Mode). This feature can be used in such games as Trial Of Trials.
Follow the steps below:
- You also need to attach the sensor in the opposite direction (it is attached
with Velcro so switching it around should not be a problem).
- With the sensor reversed the controller generates DOWN key as you pedal forward. It generates one key press per rotation.
- Playing other games such as Skyrim, will require rotating the sensor in the "normal" position.
You can use the joyctick to move the cursor on the screen. Pressing Z button activates activate left mouse button. Pressing C+Z sends ENTER character. It can be used for in-game controls and menus.