Cyber ExerCycle/Universal Timer Ltd. – Returns and Warranty Policy
Within 30 days of purchase, simply return items in the same condition they were received by following the instructions below. After 30 days from purchase (the purchase date as indicated on the receipt), Universal Timer will only accept defective products for warranty service (see warranty policy below). There are no refunds on new, used, opened, unopened, or defective products after the 30 day period.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- A valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for ALL returns.
- Before you ship your package to us, please include inside the return package a copy of your email receipt or the invoice received with your package to ensure proper credit. We will refund you the purchase price of the product shown on the invoice, less any applicable fees.
- Allow sufficient time for your return to be delivered to us.
- All products returned must be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards, other accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Returns not meeting this standard may be refused and returned to you at your expense, or accepted and assessed a 30% processing fee, at our discretion.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs including any additional duty, taxes, brokerage fees and insurance fees that may be assessed for returned items. If any such charges occur would be deducted from the value of the refund.
- Once the product is returned to us in a satisfactory condition and meed our RMA conditions we will issue credit back to the customer within 7 days of receiving the product. The maximum value that could be credited is the cost of the product at the time of purchase and does not include any shipping costs or any other costs occurred by the customer. The refund value is subject to conditions and fees stated above.
- A valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for ALL warranty claims.
- Universal Timer warrants all parts of new equipment for 3 months, from date of purchase, against DEFECTIVE MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP, but not against damage caused by accident, abuse, faulty installation, or improper operation.
- Any unauthorized alterations of, or addition to, the product voids this warranty.
- Universal Timer Ltd. will repair or, at it’s option, replace, defective parts returned Universal Timer Ltd. Universal Timer’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement as stated herein.
- Universal Timer Ltd. does not offer any warranty or support with building custom sensors and applications.
- Compatibility with cameras and electronic flashes is limited by specifications listed in this web site. No other compatibility claim is given. Compatibility issues are not considered as valid warranty claims.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs including any additional duty, taxes, brokerage fees and insurance fees that may be assessed for warranty items. This includes shipments from and back to the customer.
- Warranty repairs may take an estimated 2-6 weeks plus time for shipping.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- For returns to request an RMA number, Please email your request to Universal Timer Ltd. Please include your name, date of purchase, product name and its serial number and reason for return.
- For warranty claims, the customer must contact us by email. Please include your name, contact information, date of purchase, product name and its serial number and description of the problem with the product. We will contact you to address the problem with the product. Such support excludes support and debugging of custom sensors and applications. If we are unable to resolve the problem over the phone or email, and we deem the product defective or requiring testing, the customer will be given an RMA number.
- Returns and warranty items must be returned to Universal Timer Ltd.
- Universal Timer Ltd. does not accept packages sent collect or COD.
- Any product returned to us without a valid RMA number clearly written on the outside of the return shipment may be refused and returned to you at your expense. Also please include inside the return package a copy of your email receipt or the invoice received with your package.
- When filling your shipment documents please indicate that the product is a return or a warranty claim. We are not responsible for delays in customs for international shipments.
- The RMA number you receive will have an expiration date: please make sure we have received the package by the expiration date or the return may be refused.
- Universal Timer Ltd. recommends that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard the product from damage during shipping, as Universal Timer Ltd. does not warrant a physically damaged product.
- Universal Timer is not responsible for packages lost during shipment. For your protection, be sure to ship your return via a traceable service. The tracking number is your method of confirming that we have received the return and is available for your use on respective carrier web-sites.
These returns and warranty policy may be changed without prior notice at the sole discretion of Universal Timer Ltd.